Frequently Asked Questions
- How hard are these kits to build?
- What is the simplest kit to build?
- What tools are required?
- Does the kit come with everything to build a guitar?
- Can I see an assembly manual?
- Do you ship outside of North America?
- These kits are quite simple to assemble and finish with basic tools.
- The Strat and Tele kits require the least amount of wiring.
- Pliers, screwdrivers, drill, soldering iron, sanding materal and finishing supplies.
- Yes including strings and a power cord.
Can I see an assembly manual?
- Yes, just go to the left side bar and click " owners Manuals ".